Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil is one of our favorite superfoods, but we often get asked how to incorporate this nutritious oil into everyday recipes. We’re excited to share our eBook featuring our favorite red palm recipes: “17 Ways to Use Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil.”
While other palm oils can have a harsh flavor, our proprietary cold-filtration process removes any strong flavor, leaving a carrot-like taste and rich, buttery texture you’ll be excited to add to your favorite dishes.
Our red palm is grown on small, organic family farms in Ecuador and is habitat-friendly and orangutan-safe. When you purchase our red palm oil, you’re supporting small family farmers that have been working the land for generations. In addition to Nutiva Unrefined Red Palm Oil being certified organic, Non-GMO and Fair Trade, we also partner with Natural Habitats to ensure that the growing and harvesting process does not result in deforestation or habitat destruction.
Check out our eBook to get these great recipes:
- No-Bake Herbed Nuts
- Basil-Baked Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- Slow-Cooked Lemon-Pepper Chicken Drummies
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Sweet Putanesea
- Paleo Salade Nicoise
- Corn Grits with Sauteed Kale & Goat Cheddar Cheese
- Crust-Free Quiche with Red Palm
- Red Palm Oil Fish Tacos
- Red Palm Oil Popcorn
- Hemp Hummus with Red Palm Oil
- Red Palm Oil BBQ Sauce
- Deviled Eggs with Red Palm Aioli
- Red Quinoa and Porcini Mushroom Pilaf
- Coconut Curried Red Lentil Soup with Spinach
- Organic, Slow-Cooker Red Palm Oil Bone Broth
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
Download 17 Ways To Use Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil and discover all the ways you can use this delicious superfood!