3 Ingredient Protein Pancakes are something everyone can enjoy! Would you agree?
We have many pancake recipes available, but this is the easiest recipe that also provides the most protein to start your day off right.
There are two secrets to this awesome (and simple) recipe.
The first is our brand new Organic Vanilla Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake. Each serving (scoop) provides 20g of protein and 0g of Stevia, which means these pancakes are satisfying, but won’t give off a Stevia aftertaste.
The second secret is the amount of extra water you choose to add. Our tried, tested and true recipe calls for 4 tbsp water. This will achieve a thicker pancake with an overall “cakier” consistency. If you desire thinner pancakes, simply add more water (by the tsp) until the batter thins out to your liking. (p.s. A lot of this has to do with the coconut flour. To learn more about baking with coconut flour, click HERE.)
Prior to flipping your pancakes for the first time, you can sprinkle hempseeds on them, if you are looking for even more protein and a nutty flavor. We made them both ways, and can confirm you are likely to love them both!
Finally, because these are just 3-ingredient protein pancakes, you should dress them up however you’d like once they are ready to eat. We might suggest blueberries, honey, cinnamon, and Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil for the perfect topping combination.
We hope you love these as much as we did!
3 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
Click HERE to save this image to your Pinterest.
- 1 scoop (32 g) Nutiva Organic Vanilla Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- ½ c. egg whites
- 4 tbsp water
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil (or oil of choice) for frying in pan
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir together by hand.
- Place a little oil in a large frying pan on the stove. Set heat on medium-low.
- Pour batter into frying pan, forming small pancakes. (This recipe will make
- After about 4 minutes, flip pancakes.
- Flip pancakes after about another 4 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and top with your favorite pancakes toppings.
Add a handful of Nutiva Organic Hempseeds prior to flipping the pancakes for an extra nutritional boost and/or nutty flavor.
For thinner pancakes, use more than 4 tbsp water, adding 1 tsp at a time until desired texture is reached.
Question: Any other toppings you love with these pancakes? Let us know in the comments below.