These 6 Ingredient Superfood Granola Bars are not only easy to make, but also easy to take along wherever you might go.
How many times have you found yourself out and about, stranded with no healthy food options? These superfood granola bars are your perfect solution.
Better yet? You will only need 6 high-quality ingredients to make them come alive.
Rolled oats, Medjool dates and some of our favorite Nutiva products (Organic Hempseed, Organic Buttery Coconut Oil, Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread and Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake).
Even better? Make a batch on Sunday to have as your perfect grab ‘n go snack all week. Need a lunchbox item? Your kids will love these!
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 9 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil
- 4 packets of Nutiva Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Classic
- 1 scoop (32 g) Nutiva Organic Vanilla Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake
- 1 pinch sea salt, optional
- Pit dates, place them in a food processor and process until small bits remain (about 1 minute) and a dough like consistency forms.
- Toast rolled oats over the stove in a large frying pan tossing every minute or so until they become crisp and smell toasty.
- Place rolled oats,
hempseedand processed dates in a large mixing bowl mix loosely. Set aside.
- Warm coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in Vanilla Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake and pour over oat mixture scraping out every last bit and mix again thoroughly.
- Spoon into to an 8x8-inch baking dish or other small pan lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper so they lift out easily.
- With a sheet of plastic wrap placed over the top, press down firmly until uniformly flattened.
- Squeeze 4 packets of Hazelnut Spread over flattened "loaf" and spread evenly.
- Remove bars from pan and slice into 10 even bars. Store in an airtight container and freezer a month or more or in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Click HERE to save this recipe to your Pinterest.
Grab your 6 ingredients, and give them a try!