Are you ready for an “Almost Totally Raw Key Lime Pie” recipe today?
Ready or not, we have it for you!
This Key Lime Pie uses ingredients like dates, hempseed, pecans, coconut, natural sweeteners, and (of course) lime.
It is the perfect dessert for after dinner or taking along with to a special event.
Do you enjoy Key Lime Pie? Have a favorite recipe?
Almost Totally Raw Key Lime Pie
Click HERE to save this recipe for later!
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 5 avocados
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 3 packets monk fruit powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon chlorella
- In a food processor blend the pecans, hempseeds and coconut flakes until a coarse consistency is achieved.
- Add the sea salt, pitted Medjool dates and coconut oil then blend again until it forms a ball.
- Form the date ball into a crust.
- Flatten it out in the pie dish using fingers and palm of the hands.
- Cover with plastic wrap put in the fridge.
- Move onto the filling.
- Blend the avocados, lime juice, and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Add the Coconut Manna, honey, monk fruit powder, sea salt and chlorella then blend again until smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust and garnish it as you wish with shredded coconut, a sprinkle of chlorella or very thinly sliced lime.
- Place into the fridge for at least an hour.