Banana Bread is great for breakfast, as a healthy snack or even as a simple dessert.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 cups Almond Flour (blanched)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Bananas (very ripe - mashed)
- ½ cup Xylitol
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 12-muffin tin (or 1 loaf pan) with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl (in order listed).
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Transfer to pan.
- Bake in a loaf pan for 35 – 40 minutes. Bake muffins for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.