Breakfast Cream of Buckwheat Cereal
This delicious cereal recipe includes coconut oil and hempseed. If you're looking for unique breakfast food, look no further!
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Cream of Buckwheat
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt (can be substituted with Himalayan pink salt and/or any other flavoring spices that you like, such as Cumin, Fennel, Curry, etc)
- 1¼ cups Water
- Greens (of choice, chopped)
- Nutiva Organic Hempseed (Raw or Toasted; for a garnish)
- Parsley (chopped or Cilantro Mix; for a garnish)
- Melt Coconut Oil in saucepan. Add any spices of choice and cook until they sizzle, don’t let burn.
- Add Salt, Cream of Buckwheat, and Water.
- Put a couple of handfuls of chopped greens (Chard, Kale, Beet Tops, etc) on top of the Buckwheat. Cook a few minutes until done.
- Add additional Salt if needed and a few grinds of Black Pepper.
- Top with Hempseed and Chopped Herbs.