Breakfast Cream of Buckwheat Cereal
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Cream of Buckwheat
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt (can be substituted with Himalayan pink salt and/or any other flavoring spices that you like, such as Cumin, Fennel, Curry, etc)
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- Greens (of choice, chopped)
- Nutiva Organic Hempseed (Raw or Toasted; for a garnish)
- Parsley (chopped or Cilantro Mix; for a garnish)
- Melt Coconut Oil in saucepan. Add any spices of choice and cook until they sizzle, don’t let burn.
- Add Salt, Cream of Buckwheat, and Water.
- Put a couple of handfuls of chopped greens (Chard, Kale, Beet Tops, etc) on top of the Buckwheat. Cook a few minutes until done.
- Add additional Salt if needed and a few grinds of Black Pepper.
- Top with Hempseed and Chopped Herbs.
- Yield: 1 portion (1 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins