Butter Substitute Spread
I can believe it’s not butter! Coconut Oil is a wonderful spread on its own, but everyone needs variety! Keep it simple and keep it delicious!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Optional: You can add some Flax Seed Oil
- Most of the spreads you buy contain lots of salt!
- Melt the Coconut Oil and mix with the olive oil and some flax seed oil if desired.
- Pour into a tub, cover and keep in the fridge.
- Will stay solid and spreads beautifully on bread. Great for people on low sodium diets.
- Yield: 1 (8 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins