If you have ever come across a puddle cookie, you likely fell into deep dark chocolate love instantaneously. We put our own, unique spin on them, creating Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Cookies.
These over-the-top tasty, guilt-free cookies have a crisp edge and a soft center. Their texture is as much of a sensation as their delectable taste.
You’d never know they have our Organic Chocolate Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake folded inside!
Thanks to Heidi Swanson’s 101 Cook Books Chocolate Puddle Cookie recipe, we were inspired create our own and give it that ole’ super food spin.
Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Cookies
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- ¼ cup Taza Sea Salt & Almond Chocolate Bar (4/5 of the bar), chopped
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 7 tablespoons (free range) liquid egg whites
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Classic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 level scoop Nutiva Organic Chocolate Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake
- ¾ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium to large bowl measure in 7 tablespoons of egg whites and Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, then whisk together.
- Throw in chocolate chunks, pecans pieces, coconut sugar, and the scoop of Chocolate Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake.
- Add optional ingredient(s) if desired.
- Mix well and spoon batter onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Be sure to give enough space as they will spread.
- Bake for exactly 15 minutes.
- Cool 10-15 minutes.
*2 tablespoons Nutiva Organic Hempseed
*¼ teaspoon sea salt
*½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Let us know in the comments below if you try them! Interested in another chocolate cookie recipe? Try these Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Drops!