Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding Popsicles
A versatile pudding frozen into delicious popsicles, created with avocado, banana, cocoa, and Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna & Virgin Coconut Oil.
- 1 Avocado (small to medium, ripe, diced)
- 1 Banana (small)
- 2 tbsp Raw Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna™ (melted; can be substituted with coconut butter)
- 1/3 cup Water
- Put all ingredients except for water into a blender and blend until smooth. If your blender isn't strong enough or your mix seems a little too chunky, add water a tablespoon at a time until it become a pudding consistency.
- To make popsicles, pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. Can also be chilled and served as pudding.
- Yield: 4-6 popsicles (6 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins