Chocolate Banana Kale Chips
These Chocolate Banana Kale Chips are a wonderful way to add more Kale to your diet. Packed with tons of nutrients, Kale is often considered one of the best vegetables in the world. Many of us here at Nutiva love juicing kale, but these dehydrated Kale Chips are utterly delicious too!
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 cup Banana chopped
- 1/2 cup Nut Milk (can be substituted with hempseed milk)
- 1/3 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- Remove stems from kale leaves and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash kale pieces and dry.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend to a creamy smooth texture.
- Pour mixture over kale pieces in a bowl and thoroughly mix with hands until each piece is coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Place the yummy coated chips onto food dehydrator trays (or trays if using the oven) and dehydrate at 105 degrees for 6-8 hours, until desired crunchiness is met.
- OR if you do not have a dehydrator, Bake in a 300F Oven for 20 Minutes, Flipping, and then baking for another 10 Minutes or so. You can also bake in a 200F oven with the door ajar. It will take longer but the results will be closer to that of a dehydrator.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins