Grab 5 ingredients, and get ready to make these Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Drops!
Are you wondering how you can make cookies with just 5 ingredients?
Have you been wondering about the Nutiva Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread?
Here are some facts about the spread we thought you might enjoy knowing:
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 40% less sugar than the leading brand (sugar reduced from 21g to 12g per 2 Tbsp serving)
- 450mg Omega-3 per serving
- 5g fiber per serving (Classic)
- 3g protein per serving
- No synthetic additives
- Non-hydrogenated and 0g trans fats
- Expeller-pressed—absolutely no hexane or chemical solvents used to extract the oil
Using this spread in these cookies gives them an extra boost all around.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Drops
Click HERE to save to Pinterest for later.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place dough in freezer for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, roll dough into 1-inch balls, place on baking sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and transfer to wire rack.
Let us know in the comments below if you give these a try!