It’s Day 6 of our 7 Days of Smoothies Challenge.
In case you’re just joining us now, Day 1: Cherry-Vanilla Hemp Smoothie, Day 2: Thick ‘n Creamy Manna-Blueberry Smoothie, Day 3: Pina Colada Hemp Smoothie, Day 4: Coconut Strawberry-Mango Smoothie, Day 5: Blackberry-Citrus Rise ‘n Shine Smoothie.
Today we are challenging you to a ‘Chocolate Mint Chip Smoothie.’
We like to call this one, “dessert for breakfast” because the truth is that it’s more of a dessert than smoothie. The addition of 100% raw cacao powder, transforms this smoothie into a thicker, creamier and fuller smoothie.
It’s a nutritionally dense and powerful breakfast smoothie, since it contains: raw cacao nibs, raw cacao powder, chia seeds and spinach.
Bonus: you can serve this in cute little mugs or glasses for a morning brunch!
- 1 cup spinach (frozen)
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1.5 tbsp. fresh mint leaves (packed tight)
- 1 cup coconut milk, light or full fat
- Gather and measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients have been completely blended together, forming your perfect smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture, and serve immediately.