Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
This gluten-free recipe yields a thick, gooey chocolate chip cookie and is made with Nutiva Coconut Flour, Coconut Sugar, and Buttery Spread.
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Spread (melted)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together coconut flour, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Whisk in buttery spread, eggs, and vanilla until fully incorporated. Allow mixture to set for 5 minutes.
- Mix in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll into 3/4"-1" balls, and place them evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet, then flatten each ball with the back of a spoon. Be sure to space them evenly at about 2" distance from one cookie to the next.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on the center rack.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on a rack for 5 minutes before enjoying. *Tip: Remove the cookies from the baking sheet by lifting the whole sheet of parchment and placing it onto the cooling rack.
- Yield: 18 1 1/2" cookies (9-12 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins