Coconut Almond Apricot Scones (Gluten Free)
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp almond extract (or coconut extract)
- 1 cup apricots (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup almonds (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 330°F
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Stir in wet ingredients
- Stir in apricots, almonds & coconut.
- Shape scones.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Keep a close eye on them as almond flour burns quite easily.
Recipe Credit: Cecilia Nguyen, California.