These Coconut Blueberry Muffins are going to make your day!
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
- Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.
With some basic, quality ingredients, your standard muffin can be transformed.
Delicious gluten-free muffins packed with moisture and flavor. Great for breakfast, snack or mid-day treat.
Coconut Blueberry Muffins
Interested in making another version of these? Try our Mini Berry Coconut Muffins.
Be sure to click HERE to pin these for later!