There are regular pancakes, and then there are upgraded, superfood pancakes.
When it comes to starting the day off on the right foot, choosing the superfood way is the only way for us.
We know that chocolate chip pancakes are a crowd favorite, but did you know that swapping regular chocolate chips for raw cacao nibs is an even better option than choosing dark chocolate chips? Raw cacao nibs provide magnesium, iron, antioxidants and these other 6 critical things.
Back to the pancakes….
You can be assured that these superfood pancakes are wheat free, gluten free and dairy free, but even if you don’t need them to be any of those things, your taste buds are going to be wow’ed!
- ¼ C. Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. Raw Cacao Nibs
- 3 Organic Eggs Room Temperature
- ¼ C. Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna™ Melted
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- In one bowl, place all dry ingredients and stir together by hand
- In a separate bowl, place all wet ingredients except for the Coconut Manna and whisk together by hand
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and then add in the Coconut Manna and finish whisking all ingredients together
- Set the mixture aside for about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat your pancake skillet to 375 degrees
- Pour the mixture onto the skillet, forming small-to-medium sized pancakes, flipping once golden brown
- Serve with melted Coconut Manna, raw cacao nibs, coconut syrup or honey.