It’s Day 4 of our 7 Days of Smoothies Challenge.
Today we are challenging you to a ‘Coconut Strawberry-Mango Smoothie.’
Similar to the Pina Colada Hemp Smoothie, this smoothie will leave you with that tropical-refresh feeling!
Did you know that mangos are the most popular fruit in the world, and that they provide 100% of your daily vitamin C, 35% of your daily vitamin A and 12% of your daily fiber? (Source)
And what about strawberries? The strawberry is the only fruit to wear its seed on the outside and they contain high levels of vitamins C, B6, K, fiber, folic acid, potassium, and amino acids. (Source)
- 1 cup mango slices (frozen)
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk, light or full fat
- 4 ice cubes
- Gather and measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients have been completely blended together, forming your perfect smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture, and serve immediately.