If you’re looking for a light, but satisfying salad, you’re going to love this Cold Soba Noodle Slaw with Homemade Green Goddess Dressing.
The inclusion of Coconut Manna in the Green Goddess Dressing makes this dish unique and delicious.
Cold Soba Noodle Slaw with Green Goddess Dressing
Click HERE to save for later.
- 4 oz soba noodles
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed and drained
- ½ cup snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Green Goddess Dressing
- ⅓ cup Nutiva® Organic Coconut Manna
- ¼ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup light olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- In saucepan of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well.
- In large bowl, combine noodles, cabbage, carrots, edamame, snow peas, red pepper and green onion.
- Green Goddess Dressing: In food processor or blender, purée coconut manna, yogurt, parsley, chives, tarragon, anchovy paste, mustard, garlic and salt until smooth. With machine running, add olive oil and lemon juice; toss with noodle mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Tip: Salad can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated for up to one day.