Creamy Hemp Garlic Dressing
Our very own Nutiva Chef, Evan Rilling, is at it again with this enticing salad dressing recipe. This is a super delicious Hemp salad dressing to put on all of your favorite salads!
- 2 cups water
- 11/2 cups lemon juice
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 11/2 cups cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tsp Herbamare (can substitute with salt, but use a little less)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper fresh cracked
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch parsley
- Place the water, the lemon juice, hempseed, cashews, garlic, Herbamare, and pepper in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Turn the blender on medium speed and slowly pour in the olive oil. Once all the oil is in, turn the blender on high for a few seconds.
- Place the bunch of parsley in the blender and pulse the blender on high a few times until parsley is just chopped. If your blender does not pulse you can chop the parsley and mix it into the dressing.
- Place in a glass jar, refrigerate, and enjoy. Love light and yummmmm for every one.
- Yield: 1 (1 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins