If you’re often hurried in the morning (and really, who isn’t?!), try our Four Ingredient Silky Chocolate Mousse to get out of the door quickly (and with a full belly).
Prior to tasting this little pot of yum you might think, “…but I have no time for a balanced meal”.
If you’re like the other 31 million Americans skipping out on a much-needed breakfast, we think this two-minute meal will be your perfect solution.
Grab the ingredients (or click HERE to save them for later), and enjoy!
Four Ingredient Silky Chocolate Mousse
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 packet of Nutiva Organic Plant Protein Chocolate Super Food 30 Shake
- 1 5.3oz container Forager Vanilla Cashewgurt
- 1 teaspoon Nutiva Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Dark or Classic)
- 2 ½ tablespoons water ( 2 tablespoons more water if Coconut Manna is included )
- Place Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake, water, and yogurt in a food processor and blend.
- Drizzle with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
This mixes up just fine by hand but takes a minute or two longer to get a silky texture.
Need another idea for a quick and easy breakfast option? Try our Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait. Have a little more time? Then try this Low Carb Pancake Casserole, Loaded Mushroom Quiche Cup with Purple Potato Crust, or 5-Ingredient Gluten Free Chocolate Pancakes.
What do you think is the easiest (and best) breakfast option? Share with us in the comments below!