Gluten-Free Cornbread Bread Cake Recipe
This is a delicious gluten-free cornbread that kids of all ages love. Great served with Chili, or enjoy it for breakfast or dessert topped with Blueberry Sauce.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Apple Juice (can be substituted with pear juice)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Corn Flour (can be substituted with cornmeal or blue cornmeal)
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add and stir in juice, ¼ cup melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, the flours, baking powder and sea salt.
- Brush a standard sized loaf pan or 9-inch cake round with the 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Yield: 8 servings (8 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins