A classic Hemp Milk Recipe.
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 1 cup Water
- a dash Natural Sweetener (vanilla, maple syrup, or honey)
- Place seeds into a blender and add small amount of water 1 inch above the seeds. Turn blender on at multiple speeds and agitate seeds so they become a thick hemp cream.
- Then add either vanilla, maple syrup or honey or only a ripe banana and serve as a thick drink or add water at a ratio of 4.75 water to 1 part seed for a lighter hemp milk.
- A great alternative to soy milk without the throwaway aseptic containers.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins