This is a very versatile pate recipe that can be made interchangeably with Hempseed, Chia Seeds, Coconut Manna and more! You can use this recipe for things like: dip for chips, spreads, pastas or even salads! Take the base recipe here and change it to your liking to create many different possibilities.
- 1 cup cashews Raw Soaked
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4-5 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 carrot medium
- sea Salt to Taste
- Dash Maple Syrup Optional: * for a bit of Sweetness, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, More Miso to Taste, More Nutritional Yeast to Taste
- Blend everything in a food processor until it reaches a “pate-” or “hummus-like” texture.
- Ideas: Use as a dip for veggies or bread, Spread on crackers, toast, or inside a wrap, Mix with cooked grains or even pasta or salad.
- Yield: 1 (6 Servings)