Hempseed Hummus is always a good idea, but Hempseed Hummus with Liquid Coconut Oil can help take your hummus to a whole new level!
The ingredients to used to make this hummus are so simple that you’ll be able to make this on a moment’s notice. Click HERE to save these ingredients for later.
Hempseed Hummus with Liquid Coconut Oil
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 15oz. can Garbanzo Beans, drained
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 4 tbsp Nutiva Organic Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp water
- Add all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Serve and garnish with additional parsley.
Looking for more simple appetizer ideas? Try our Hemp Oil Salsa and/or Garlic Bread.
Click HERE to grab more ways to use the Organic Liquid Coconut Oil.
Do you have a favorite hummus recipe?