A quick and easy “pudding” made with chia seeds and milk!
Honey Chia Pudding
A quick and easy "pudding" made with Nutiva Organic Chia Seed and milk! Paleo friendly, lactose-free, non-gluten, and vegetarian.
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Honey
- Pour chia seeds into a mixing bowl (use 2 Tablespoons per serving).
- Add liquid and mix well so that all of the chia seeds are wet.
- Let soak for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes (make sure to stir or it will come out as one giant clump!).
- Add honey and cinnamon. You can also add other spices, nuts, fruit, or whatever your creative mind can come up with.