Low Carb Coconut Oil Chocolate Treats
These Coconut Chocolate Treats are a wonderfully sweet, low on carbs, and a cinch to make, what could be better? Very low carb and low sugar. Absolutely delicious!
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes (shredded)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- Almonds (optional)
- Heat up coconut oil on stovetop enough to melt.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut flakes, coconut sugar and almonds.
- Spoon into cupcake papers and put in the freezer for a few minutes until firm. They will stay hard unless they are heated up, so be careful where you store them.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins