A Mayan Spiced Chocolate Power Coffee during the deep of winter is going to sneak in at the perfect time.
We are all about a great smoothie, but who wants a cold smoothie on a chilly morning in winter? Probably not too many of us.
Luckily we have the perfect (aka delicious) solution that also happens to include a boost of Organic Vegan protein.
It’s darn tasty in morning coffee and disappears right into that piping hot morning brew.
Mayan Spiced Chocolate Power Coffee
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 8 oz freshly brewed coffee
- ½ Scoop Nutiva Organic Chocolate Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake
- 1 ½ tablespoons Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- ½ packet monk fruit (or honey to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 itty bitty pinch of sea salt
- Brew or press your coffee.
- Get an empty mason jar out with a lid (if you don't have a milk frother).
- In your favorite 8oz mug, fill it about half way with coffee.
- Add the ½ scoop of Nutiva Organic Chocolate Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake to the coffee
- In a mason jar add the Coconut Manna and about ⅛ cup hot water. (We used a milk frother, but putting the lid on a mason jar and vigorously shaking the Coconut Manna and water will froth it nicely as well.)
- Add the rest of the coffee and pour your desired amount of Coconut Manna "cream" into your power coffee.
Besides a great cup of plain coffee (or even this Buttery Coconut Oil Coffee), are there any other coffee blends and mixtures you love to sip on on a cold, winter morning? Tell us in the comments below.