It seems as though everyone is into making their own nut butters these days, and we agree that you can do some pretty incredible things with some basic flavors and a blender! In fact, if this MCT Cashew Almond Nut Butter is any indication as to just how delicious making your own nut butter can be, then we are all on the right path.
The ingredients are minimal, and the flavor and quality are incredible!
Once you make this MCT Cashew Almond Nut Butter, you can pair with your favorite fruit like an apple or banana.
Or you can use it for making these No Bake Chewy Protein Bars.
Perhaps best of all, you can just dig in with a spoon and enjoy it by the spoonful!
MCT Cashew Almond Nut Butter
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1.5 cups dry, unsalted cashews
- 1.5 cups dry, unsalted almonds
- 3 tablespoons Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients, except the maple syrup and sea salt, in a food processor.
- Blend for about 8-10 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Right at the end, add the maple syrup and sea salt, and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from blender, and store in a jar.
Looking for another homemade nut butter idea? Try this Hemp Spread and/or Chocolate Hemp Spread! If you’re interested in more ways to use the Organic MCT Oil, click HERE.