Have you ever heard of Mochi Pillows?
Likely not! But perhaps you have heard of Mochi?
If you enjoy traditional Japanese food, you are bound to love our dessert Mochi Pillows!
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 package of Chocolate Brownie Grainaissance Mochi
- 4 packets of Nutiva Organic Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- package of Chocolate Brownie Grainaissance Mochi
- Follow instructions on the package to bake properly.
- Bake and set aside.
- In a small pot, heat the Manna, pumpkin, lemon juice, salt and spices on low for 3-4 minutes stirring every minutes or so.
- Turn off heat and set aside; in the fridge is
best,while piping the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread into the baked pillows of Mochi.
- Fill an icing bag with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread with the straight long tip firmly in place (Good Cook Brand icing bag was used here.)
- Poke a hole in the mochi pieces and pipe in Chocolate Hazelnut Spread about a teaspoon or so in each piece.
- After all mochi pieces have been piped with the chocolate move on to the coconut pumpkin filling.
- Take the coconut pumpkin filling out of the fridge and scoop it into the frosting bag.
- Fill the mochi pieces full and plate.
Give it a try, and let us know in the comments below how you like them!