These no bake apple pie power balls are perfection! (Be sure to click HERE to save them to your Pinterest board for later.)
Apple pie on the 4th of July? No, no way! After all, it’s too hot to bake.
But wait– little bites of apple pie all rolled up?
No Bake Apple Pie Power Balls
Apple pie protein power balls, that use the Vanilla Nutiva Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 shake, need not be baked and are easy to digest? Yes, please.
Serve for breakfast, before a run or eat and really get that housework done!
These are some sweet and spicy pleasures you will not feel guilty about. In fact, we think you’ll be feeling just the opposite.
They are the perfect addition to a picky eaters cupboard.
Stir into yogurt, roll into power balls or throw into a shaker cup on the way to yoga class.
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 1 cup dried apple
- ½ cup Vanilla Nutiva Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 shake
- ½ cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 2 teaspoons Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar or ½ packet monk fruit powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or one whole vanilla bean scrapings
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- In a food processor add Plant Protein, rolled oats, sea salt, coconut sugar and cinnamon, then pulse until it's almost a flour consistency.
- Add pecans and dried apple then pulse again until pecans are in small bits.
- Add the Coconut Manna, almond butter, and vanilla extract, and pulse again until thoroughly mixed.
- Make ping pong size balls, and set on a tray.
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes.
Let us know in the comments below how you’re using them!