No Bake Pumpkin Pie
This no-bake pumpkin pie is a healthy, easy, and vegan dessert, great for the holidays and made wholesome with Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna and Chia Seed.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1¼ cup Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Dates (pitted)
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- 2 cups Pumpkin (cooked & pureed; can be from a can or you can bake your own)
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna™ (heated to room temperature and stirred well)
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger (ground)
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- Add all four crust ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
- Press firmly and evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a glass pie dish.
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour onto the prepared crust and smooth until even.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until firm.