It’s Day 7 of our 7 Days of Smoothies Challenge.
In case you’re just joining us now, Day 1: Cherry-Vanilla Hemp Smoothie, Day 2: Thick ‘n Creamy Manna-Blueberry Smoothie, Day 3: Pina Colada Hemp Smoothie, Day 4: Coconut Strawberry-Mango Smoothie, Day 5: Blackberry-Citrus Rise ‘n Shine Smoothie, Day 6: Chocolate Mint Chip Smoothie.
Today we are challenging you to an ‘Organic Hemp Protein Chunky Monkey Smoothie.’
It’s not that we saved the best for last, but there is something about chocolate, peanut butter and bananas that was definitely worth the wait!
This smoothie uses Nutiva Organic Chocolate Hemp Protein, which is full of organic raw protein, phytonutrients and fiber, and contains no trans fats, dairy or lactose.
Because of the huge boost in protein, this smoothie makes for the perfect beverage after a workout or throughout the day to sustain energy.
- 1 banana (~ 1 cup) (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Nutiva Organic Chocolate Hemp Protein
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Gather and measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients have been completely blended together, forming your perfect smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture, and serve immediately.