Sometimes a quick and simple bite-sized snack is all you’re looking for. If that’s you today, you’ll want to try these Paleo Coconut Butter Bites.
These Paleo Coconut Butter Bites have a slight hint of sweetness that’s created from the combination of our delicious puréed coconut butter, aka “coconut manna,” mixed with a dash of maple syrup.
Nutiva calls our Coconut Butter, Coconut “Manna” because if ever there was a food from heaven, this is it. The Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna is made with fresh organic coconut meat, which is flaked and conveyed through a hot air dryer, which runs at 170°F, within a few hours of shelling, and is then ground like a nut butter. It is not pasteurized or refined. It is a whole food coconut nut butter and it contains protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and oil. It is very different from our organic virgin coconut oil, which is just the oil that has been expeller pressed from fresh coconut. It’s ground, whole coconut that has the water removed.
The process for making these could not be simpler, and the recipe quantity will make just enough for a personal stash of snack meets desserts all week long.
Just be sure to place them in the fridge or freezer for optimal keeping!
Paleo Coconut Butter Bites
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- ½ tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- Himalayan salt, tiny pinch
- Line a mini muffin pan with mini muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, soften, but don't completely melt, the coconut manna.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and Himalayan salt.
- Stir until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Pour into the liners, about halfway full.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from liners, and enjoy!
See how simple this is?
Grab our Complete Guide to Coconut Manna to learn all about it plus 28 more ways to use it.