Paleo Protein Waffles
Amazingly quick and simple paleo protein waffles. Perfect for any topping at any time of the day. Gluten, dairy, nut and soy free.
- 1 1/3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 scoop Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein 15g (or 28g)
- dash Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree (may be substituted with apple sauce or mashed banana)
- 1/4 cup Non-dairy Milk (unsweetened - almond milk recommended)
- 8 drops Liquid Stevia (or equivalent sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 small Egg
- 2 tbsp Egg whites
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Preheat waffle iron following manufacturer's instructions.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Grease waffle iron with coconut oil or desired fat.
- Pour waffle batter onto hot waffle iron and close the lid.
- Wait 4-5 minutes or wait for indicator lights to show that it is done. If you open it too soon, it may break apart.
- Remove from waffle iron to plate and serve with desired toppings.
- Yield: 1 waffle (1 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 10 mins