Are you ready for a fun Valentine’s Day treat packaged as Pink Marbled Vegan Cheese Cake Bites?
How about a treat, packaged as such, but with no added sugar, yet sweet and big on flavor?
Look no further. We are ready to share one with you today.
Warning: These Pink Marbled Vegan Cheese Cake Bites with a gluten free chocolate graham cracker crust are addictive.
Pink Marbled Vegan Cheese Cake Bites
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 2 cups soaked whole cashews
- ¾ cups Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 packet monk fruit extract powder
- ½ cup raspberries
- 4 packets of monk fruit extract powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup cashew cream cheese base
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons raspberry purée
- If your Coconut Manna has never been opened and prepared, warm the jar in hot water for 10 minutes and then emulsify it by stirring just like you would with "old fashioned peanut butter".
- Melt the coconut oil (enough for the crust as well) in a small sauce pan.
- Soak cashews overnight (for the most creamiest best texture) Or if need be 1 hour soaked in hot water will make a pretty nice texture.
- Add soaked cashews to a food processor and pulse it several times until it's a thick dough like consistency. Then add in the warmed Coconut Manna. Pulse a few times more.
- Add the lemon juice, melted coconut oil, sea salt, honey, and one monk fruit extract.
- Pulse a few more times scrape down the sides once pulse again. Now it should be nice and creamy.
- Grab three small bowls and split the cashews in half into two of them. (One of these will be for raspberry cream cheese. The third bowl will be used for raspberry purée.)
- Add half contents of the Pamala's Gluten-Free Graham Crackers into the food processor. Pulse until it broke almost all the way down.
- Add the other half and pulse until it a rough flour like consistency.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil.
- Pulse a few times then add the Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- Pulse again until mixed.
- Spoon the crust mix into a bowl and rinse it out to move onto the raspberry purée.
- Put the raspberries in the nice clean food processor.
- Add the coconut oil and monk fruit powder and pulse 5 times or so then scrape the sides.
- Spoon the purée into the third small bowl mentioned above.
- Set aside and start on the raspberry.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raspberry purée to one of the bowls of split cash cream base.
- Add the honey and monk fruit powder and stir by hand until well mixed.
- Set aside.
- *The crust will need to freeze for 10 minutes before adding the fillings
- Using a small spoon, add a spoon full to each mini cheesecake space in the tin.
- Press with finger tips to finish of the crusts, then place in the freezer.
- While the crust is chilling and hardening, move onto mixing the raspberry cream cheese.
- After 10 minutes it's time to put the 3 fillings onto the crusts.
- Using the same spoon, scoop ½ spoonfuls on the white cream into all the spaces.
- Scoop about the same, smallish amount of raspberry cream in the other half of the spaces.
- With your spoon, flatten the cream as best you can down into the spaces.
- With a clean pinky finger push a little crater into the cream in each space.
- Add a small amount of raspberry purée to the crater (about the size of an eraser on a pencil).
- With a long bread knife, wipe across the top to finish them off and create a pretty marbled look.
- Pop them in the freezer for at least an hour.