Raisin Nut Bites
A healthy snack that tastes like a cookie!
- 2 cups Raisins (California Raisins)
- Hot water
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds (raw)
- 1 cup Almonds (raw)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Grey Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- Soak raisins in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add sunflower seeds, almonds, cinnamon, salt and chia seeds to a food processor.
- Remove raisins from water and add to the food processor. Pulse until combined. (basically until your blade stops moving the mixture around)
- Using a small ice cream scoop, make small balls and scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. (They could also be eaten raw, but will be much stickier).
- Yield: 28 (14 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins