Raw Apple Goji Berry Breakfast Pudding
A nourishing breakfast pudding made with goji berries, Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna, and Chia Seeds.
- 1 Fuji Apple (cored and diced)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (can be substituted with non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 heaping tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna™ (can be substituted with almond butter or omitted outright for a lighter flavor & texture)
- 2-3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 thumb Ginger (optional)
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- Soak chia seeds and goji berries with a little almond milk or water for about 30 min (or the night before).
- In food processor, blend apple, coconut manna, almond milk, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Combine apple mixture and and soaked chia and goji berries, mix together and enjoy.