Raw Organic Chia Seed Crackers Recipe
Here’s a great snack recipe submitted by our friend Susan. She brought these delicious Raw Organic Chia Seed Crackers to the Nutiva Open House party on Dec 7th, and we were really impressed.
- 1.5 Cups Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- sunflower seeds Soaked, and/or pumpkin seeds
- 1.5 Cup Chia Seeds in medium sized bowl.
- Add about 2 – 3 cups water, stirring as it thickens.
- Add Bragg to taste. (I add some to the mixture and also spray some on top after spreading.) Add seeds.
- Spread mixture on dehydrator trays in large squares (about 3/8″ thick.)
- Score the large square into bit-sized squares.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees (F) until completely dry and crunchy. Turn over about halfway through.
- Yield: 4 (4 Servings)
- Prep: 8 hrs 10 mins