Red Palm Oil BBQ Sauce
A sweet & spicy barbecue sauce made with rich red palm oil, citrus, and honey.
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Red Palm Oil
- 3 large cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup Onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- In a saucepan, sauté garlic and onions in red palm oil until they're translucent.
- Add in all other ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mix has thickened.
- Allow to cool, then blend until smooth.
- Yield: 2 cups (4-6 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins