If you enjoyed the Incredibly Easy Chocolate Popcorn Bites, then you are also going to love this recipe for Soft Chocolate Popcorn Bark.
Soft Chocolate Popcorn Bark
Click HERE to save for later.
- In a large pot, heat Buttery Coconut Oil for 1 minute on medium to medium heat (make sure it does not smoke).
- Release your handfuls of popcorn kernels in the hot oil.
- Cover and listen for the popping to start, be very attentive and after a minute or so; with hot mittens, hold the lid down and toss a few times to get "maximum pops" and while not possibly burning the already popped corn.
- All popcorn should be done popping after no more than 4 minutes.
- While the popped corn is in the pot squeeze out 4 packets of Hazelnut Spread and mix thoroughly.
- On a large plate or cookie sheet spread out the mixture and sprinkle hempseeds on top.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.