Super Superfood Granola Bars
A sweet and nutty treat to truly sustain your energy!
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats Organic and Gluten Free
- 1/2 Cup Almonds Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Pepitas
- 1/4 Cup Cashews Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Millet
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Oat Groats
- 1/4 Cup Organic Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. Dates Mashed
- 5 Tbsp. Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1. Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- 2. Mix all dry ingredients (except dates, brown rice syrup, almond butter, honey and oil) in a large bowl.
- 3. Put all the following ingredients in a pan and warm: mashed dates, brown rice syrup, almond butter, honey and oil, until mixed.
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir thoroughly. Adjust moisture with added coconut oil.
- 5. Line baking pan with parchment paper and press mixture into pan evenly. Press firmly to make a flat surface.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes and cool. Flip upside down, or gently slide off paper and cut into 12 bars, let cool to harden.
- Yield: 12 Bars (12 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins