Teens Turning Green is a student-led global movement to inspire environmentally sustainable and socially responsible choices for individuals, schools, and communities. We are thrilled to be a partner with Teens Turning Green, supporting their mission to educate and empower our future leaders about sustainability and the health of the planet.
Conscious College Road Tour
Among Teens Turning Green’s programs is the Conscious College Road Tour Road. The tour is going on now through May and includes visits to a dozen college campuses across the country. Teens Turning Green works with student leaders and hosts events to inform, inspire and mobilize students to live more consciously, or transition from “conventional to conscious” as they like to put it. Each stop on the tour culminates in a town hall meeting where students select a sustainability project to implement on their campus.
Other programs created by Teens Turning Green include:
• Project Green Challenge: 2700 college students go from conventional to conscious living and take action to sustain a healthy and just planet.
• Green University: 14 finalists from the Green Challenge attend a three-day Eco Summit hosted in the Bay Area.
• The Conscious Kitchen: a pilot program at a K-8 school in Marin City, California to provide fresh, local, organic, non-GMO food, and striving for zero waste.
• Eco Top Chef: a program that pairs middle school students with professional chefs to learn about the relationship between food, health, and the environment.
• The Conscious Collections: a monthly selection of curated, ethically-produced lifestyle products with all proceeds supporting the TTG Internship Program.
Follow the tour and learn more about these incredible programs at: teensturninggreen.org.