We put together The 1-Step Guide to Better Meals because we know the stigma out there, “….but getting in the desired superfoods every day is too difficult.”
The 1-Step Guide to Better Meals
Click HERE to save this guide for later.
We love full recipes, complete with too-good-to-be-true ingredients but we also know that these days everyone is scrambling from here-to-there, trying to simply keep up with life.
And yet, friends, fans, and customers tell us daily how they don’t want to sacrifice flavor or maximizing the nutritional value of the food they consume. We couldn’t agree with you more, and because we know there are a multitude of ways to do this, we came up with The 1-Step Guide to Better Meals.
42 Simple Ways to Better Meals
Click HERE to save these ways for later.
We have taken 42 common things our friends and fans eat daily and added a simple boost option to all of them.
We hope you’ll find many new and creative ways to add a boost to every single meal.
- Chia seed stirred into yogurt
- Chia seed stirred in water, juice and/or kombucha
- Chia seed stirred into coconut milk (and then make a basic chia pudding)
- Chia seed + berries + milk blended together to form popsicles
- Chia seed as an egg substitute
- Chia seed stirred in oatmeal and topped with fruit
- Hempseed sprinkled on salad
- Hempseed sprinkled over cut up fruit with nut butter + cinnamon
- Hempseed sprinkled over toast + nut butter (bonus: make it Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread)
- Hempseed sprinkled on top of cut tomatoes drizzled with hemp oil and basil
- Coconut Sugar stirred into oatmeal
- Coconut Sugar stirred into tea
- Coconut Sugar added to canned pumpkin
- Coconut Manna added to a smoothie
- Coconut Manna melted over dessert (ice cream, brownies, cookies, cake, etc.)
- Coconut Manna melted into oatmeal
- Coconut Manna spread on toast
- Coconut Manna spread on pancakes
- Coconut Manna melted and mixed into pasta sauce, forming a creamy pasta sauce
- Coconut Manna Bites (super simple recipe for Paleo Coconut Butter Bites)
- Buttery Coconut Oil to fry an egg
- Buttery Coconut Oil stirred into rice
- Buttery Coconut Oil melted with popcorn popping in it
- Buttery Coconut Oil melted on toast, then topped with avocado, egg and hempseed
- Buttery Coconut Oil melted over cooked popcorn
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread on toast
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread with fruit dipping into it
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread on pancakes/crepes
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread mixed into hot milk (Hot Chocolate, anyone?)
- Hemp Oil in salad dressing
- Coconut Oil to season a cast iron skillet
- Coconut Oil drizzled over a sweet potato then sprinkled with cinnamon + crumbled walnuts
- Plant Protein in a shaker bottle with milk of choice + ice
- Plant Protein mixed into yogurt
- Plant Protein stirred into oats
- Superseed blend sprinkled on top of smoothie bowl
- Superseedy blend (granola, nuts, Chia Seeds, Hempseeds, cacao nibs, Superseed blend)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Coconut Oil, Coconut Manna – by the spoonful
- Red Palm Oil to saute your favorite stir fry
- Red Palm Oil stirred into quinoa
- Red Palm Oil to roast cauliflower
- Buttery Coconut Oil/Coconut Oil in coffee
Ready to try these simple and delicious ideas? Grab your Chia Seeds, Hempseeds, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Manna, Buttery Coconut Oil, Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Hemp Oil, Coconut Oil, Plant Protein, Superseed Blend, and/or Red Palm Oil.
What else would you add to our 1-Step Guide to Better Meals? Share in the comments below.