It’s Day 2 of our 7 Days of Smoothies Challenge.
In case you’re just joining us now, Day 1: Cherry-Vanilla Hemp Smoothie.
Today we are challenging you to a ‘Thick ‘n Creamy Manna-Blueberry Smoothie.’
You will only need 3 ingredients to make this super smoothie.
This smoothie is so thick ‘n creamy, that it could pass as an ice cream dessert. If you have popsicle holders, you can also pour the smoothie mixture into them, freeze and enjoy as a creamy popsicle.
Blueberries contain a boost of vitamins and antioxidants and studies have shown that they can help with everything from blood sugar to eye health.
And of course, no thick ‘n creamy smoothie would be complete without the addition of Organic Coconut Manna, which if there ever was a food from heaven, this would be it!
When it comes to simplicity mixed with flavor, this smoothie cannot be beat!
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 2 tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Gather and measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients have been completely blended together, forming your perfect smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture, and serve immediately.