A gluten-free take on the versatile vanilla cupcake, this recipe features Nutiva Coconut Sugar, Buttery Spread, and Coconut Flour.
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Spread (melted)
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt, then set aside.
- In a separate, larger bowl, cream together buttery spread and sugar, then beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Sift dry mix into sugar mixture, stirring as you go, then mix in almond milk and vanilla.
- Allow batter to set for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon or pour batter in a lined cupcake tin, filling each liner about half way to two thirds of the way full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean) on the center rack. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before frosting.
- Yield: 8-12 cupcakes (8-12 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 22-25 mins
- Ready In: 32 mins