Vinegar And Oil Dressing
Here’s a great salad dressing recipe featuring our delicious coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Shake all ingredients in a jar and let stand for 1 hour before refrigerating.
- The oil will harden in the fridge, but let it sit out or place it in a jar and put it in hot water for a few minutes. Because of the olive oil in this recipe, it should not harden on your cold salad.
- Yield: 1 (3 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 mins