You won’t believe how simple and amazing our Buttery Vegan Riced Cauliflower is!
But what if we told you how simple it is to make on your own at home? And what if we told you that there is a way to make it very buttery, Vegan style?
All you need is a head of organic cauliflower for the base.
Then, a little chopping to make the “rice” come alive.
And with only a few high-quality Vegan buttery ingredients, your cauliflower rice will be completely transformed into a full, savory meal.
Buttery Vegan Riced Cauliflower
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, then remove all greens and cut into florets.
- Place florets into a food processor, and process until finely shredded.
- Remove cauliflower, and place into a large saute pan with the red palm oil, buttery coconut oil, and sea salt.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes on low-to-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from pan, and serve as a stand alone dish or with other vegetables, fish or meat.
- Top with hempseed, if desired.
Have you ever had riced cauliflower?