One can never have too many brownies……especially if you have a recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies!
With just a hint of hazelnut and coconut flavor, these brownies are a step above the rest.
Drizzle them with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread for an easy and delicious frosting!
Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅓ cup Nutiva Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread, melted + extras for topping
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a small brownie pan (10.25 x 8.625 x 2") with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl by hand.
- In a separate bowl, place all wet ingredients. Stir together by hand until mixture is creamy.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir by hand until a fudge-like batter forms.
- Pour batter into the brownie pan.
- Bake for 25-26 minutes.
- Allow brownies to completely cool before cutting and serving.
- Top with more Nutiva Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread.
Interested in more…..click HERE to download the full Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe Guide for FREE! Pair the brownies with a glass of Honeysuckle Horchata.