These Coconut Blueberry Muffins are going to make your day. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. People from all over have been raving about them (and you can read about it in the comments below).
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
- Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.
With some basic, quality ingredients, the standard breakfast/dessert muffin can be transformed.
Delicious gluten-free muffins packed with moisture and flavor. Great for breakfast, snack or
These Coconut Blueberry Muffins are great for breakfast, snack or a midday treat.
Coconut Blueberry Muffins
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Be sure to click HERE to pin these for later!